U.N. - U.N. FLAC
|1||Get It On||8:12|
|2||In The Groove||7:35|
- Arranged By [Strings, Horns] – Dennis Lepage
- Backing Vocals – Barbara Ingram, Carla Benson, Evette Benton
- Brass – Peter Dowse
- Congas, Percussion – Miguel Fuentes
- Design – Ancona Design Atelier
- Drums – Derek Kendrick
- Electronic Drums [Syndrums] – Derek Kendrick
- Engineer [Alpha International Studios] – Gene Leone
- Engineer [Marko Studios] – Claude Allard
- Guitar – Jean-Marie Benoit, Tony Green
- Horns – Dennis Lepage, Disco Brass Ensemble, The, Richard Baudet
- Keyboards – Robby Goldfarb
- Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Goldie Alexander
- Mastered By – Dominick Romeo, Stan Kalina
- Mixed By – Gene Leone
- Photography By – Trudy Schlachter
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By [Assistant], Written-by – Tony Green
- Strings – Eugene Nemish, Jean-Lauc Morin, Louis Gaudriot, Mark Belanger
Produced for Tony Green Organization Records Ltd.
Published by Cicada Music Inc. (PRO)/Trumar Music Inc. (BMI)
Marko Studios, Montreal
Alpha International Studios, Philadelphia
Manufactured and distributed in Canada under license by Capitol Records—EMI of Canada Limited, 3109 American Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1B2
B2: The sleeve says "In The Groove", the label says "I'm In The Groove".
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tony Green Organization Records Ltd.
- Published By – Cicada Music Inc.
- Published By – Trumar Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs