Stunt Rock - Collection Of Throwaway Compilation Appearances, Most Of Which Are Total Garbage FLAC
- Darsteller: Stunt Rock
- Album: Collection Of Throwaway Compilation Appearances, Most Of Which Are Total Garbage
- Etikett: Not On Label (Stunt Rock Self-Released)
- FLAC: 2114 mb
- Freigegeben: 16 Feb 2011
- Land: US
- Stil: Breakcore
- Bewertung: 4.2/5
- Abstimmungen: 494
- Kategorie: Elektronische
|1||–Stunt Rock||I Don't Think I'm The Right Person To Ask That Question To, Or That My Opinion Is Relevant Either Way||3:07|
|2||–Stunt Rock||Way To Go Dumbass Remix Project||4:00|
|3||–Stunt Rock||An Itemized List Found On My Website, Detailing Reasons Why 95% Of Musicians On This Compilation Have No Artistic Integrity, Pander To Their Audience, Incessantly Glad-Hand Their Peers, Act Self-Important, And Have Issues With Their Race And Sexuality||2:13|
|4||–Stunt Rock||Geoffrey Rejected My Two Track Submissions, So I Gave Him This Old Sample Collage From 5 Years Ago, Then He Had The Nerve To Ask Me To Make It Stereo||1:56|
|5||–Stunt Rock||I Can't Even Tell When I'm Being Sarcastic Anymore (I Really Care About Underground Music, Politics, Your "Independant" Record Label, And The Fact That You Have A Subscription To Adbusters)||4:20|
|6||–Friday Night ||Crashing Down (And Bottomed Out) - Friday Night Remixed By Stunt Rock|
Remix – Stunt Rock
|7||–Stunt Rock||Big Dick Blaque Megamix||4:17|
|8||–Stunt Rock||MWTC Remix Project||2:15|
|9||–Stunt Rock||May I Please Have The Years 1999 Through 2001 Back Please?||3:10|
|none||Stunt Rock|| Collection Of Throwaway Compilation Appearances, Most Of Which Are Total Garbage (9xFile, MP3, Comp, 320)||Not On Label (Stunt Rock Self-Released)||none||US||2011|
A collection of previously released compilation appearances.
1. Original track by Friday Night (Serengeti, Hi-Fidel, Grilla & Ish). From the album Friday Night Remixed.
2. From the compilation Monsters of Cock Rock Disco.
3. From the compilation Ye Olde Barn Compilation.
4. Originally appeared on The Consumers Research and Development Label (RIP) release Hazardous Materials.
5. From the Compilation D-Trash Rising Tide. Also appeared on Afterbirth Records 01 Compilation.
6. Originally from Drop Bass Records - Midwest Hardcorps 3. The requirement was to use Eminem vocal samples which was a bad idea from the get go.
7. Originally for release as part of the much delayed Murder Was The Case Remix Project (2000-2001).
8. Originally released as part of the Conceptual Chaos release Way To Go Dumbass Remixes (CCLTD001).
9. Originally released on Addict003. Part of this song comes from This Is Stunt Rock Volume One.
Bezogen auf Stunt Rock - Collection Of Throwaway Compilation Appearances, Most Of Which Are Total Garbage: