|3||Prelúdio No. 4||3:13|
|8||Art Of War||2:00|
|9||Eradicating The Paradigm||2:42|
|11||Abyss Of Alienation||3:15|
|16||Nominating The Oxen||2:02|
|none||Ophiolatry|| Transmutation (CD, Promo)||Regain Records||none||Sweden||2008|
- Acoustic Guitar – Fabio Zperandio
- Bass Vocals – Antonio Cozta
- Cover, Layout, Artwork – Rafael Tavares
- Drums – Jhorge "Dog" Duarte
- Guitar, Programmed By – Fabio Zperandio
- Mastered By – Infernus , Thomas Ehberger
- Music By – Heitor Villa-Lobos (tracks: 16)
- Music By, Lyrics By – Ophiolatry (tracks: 1-15)
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Ophiolatry
Mastered at Cuting Room, Stockholm, by Thomas Ehberger and Infernus.
Recorded and mixed in Laboratório 6 studio Oct/Dec 2006 Pindamonhangaba - SP - Brazil.
Tracks 7 and 16 are instrumentals. Track 16 was composed by Heitor Villa-Lobos in Rio de Janeiro in 1940.
Issued in a standard crystal-clear CD jewel case —1-sided tray card and a 12-panel booklet containing lyrics, band photo and album liner notes.
- Barcode: 7 320470 06096 4
- Matrix / Runout: TA 0804 FSR 002
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J55
- Distributed By – Regain Records
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Recorded At – Laboratorio6
- Mixed At – Laboratorio6
- Marketed By – Regain Records