New England Tradition - Farewell To The Hollow FLAC
|1||April's / Pete's / Deanna's||3:09|
|3||Another Margaret's / Pompelia / O'Donnel's||3:54|
|4||Fireman's / Palermo / Peace River Breakdown|
Written-By – Don Messer
|5||Alouette's / Amelia||5:18|
|6||Ludger Laforte / Trip To Durrow / The Wise Maid|
Written-by [Ludger Laforte] – Bob McQuillenWritten-by [Trip To Durrow / The Wise Maid] – Traditional
|7||Mount Cashel's Brigade / Snowy Breasted Pearl / Bonnie Charlie||3:14|
|8||Farewell To The Hollow||4:02|
|9||Year-End Two Step / O'Donnel Abhu|
Written-by [O'donnel Abhu] – TraditionalWritten-by [Year-end Two Step] – Ralph Page
|10||Pete And April's Waltz||4:22|
|12||Teetotaler's / Green Fields Of America /Swingin' On A Gate||3:15|
|13||Broken Sword / Gobby-O / I Lost My Love /Scatter The Mud|
Written-by [Broken Sword] – Bob McQuillenWritten-by [Gobby-o / I Lost My Love /scatter The Mud] – Traditional
|14||Bob's Own / Jimma's / Money In Both Pockets|
Written-by [Bob's Own / Jimma's] – Bob McQuillenWritten-by [Money In Both Pockets] – Traditional
- Accordion, Piano – Bob McQuillen
- Arranged By – New England Tradition, Sarah Bauhan
- Artwork [Graphics] – Pat Rettaliata
- Banjo [5-string], Autoharp [46-string] – Peter Colby
- Design [Original Cover] – Henry James
- Engineer – David Zuckerman (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13), Rick Watson (tracks: 7, 14)
- Fiddle – April Limber (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 14)
- Flute [Wood] – Sarah Bauhan (tracks: 3, 7, 13, 14)
- Liner Notes – Bob McQuillen, Peter Barnes , Sarah Bauhan
- Other [April Limber's Bow Made By] – Don Braley
- Other [April Limber's Fiddle Made By] – Walter Godet
- Photography By – Joanna Eldredge Morrissey, Richard O. Blanchard II
- Producer – Sarah Bauhan
- Remix, Remastered By – Rick Watson , Sarah Bauhan
- Written-By – McQuillen (tracks: 3 to 5, 7, 8, 13, 14), Traditional (tracks: 1, 5, 12)
Tracks 1, 6 and 9 are reels.
Tracks 2 and 11 are jigs.
Tracks 3, 5, 7, 8, 13 and 14 are waltzes.
Tracks 4, 10 and 12 are marches.
Originally recorded at Splice of Life Recording Studio, Brighton, MA, except tracks 7 and 14, recorded at Fishtraks Recording Studio, Portsmouth, NH.
Originally mixed at Splice of Life Recording Studio.
Remixed and remastered at Fishtraks Recording Studio.
© 1991 Whistler's Music
Manufactured and printed in the USA.
- Matrix / Runout: D190.2 <01>
- Other (Other CD Matrix data): U.S. OPTICAL DISC