Mozart / Schubert, English Chamber Orchestra, Benjamin Britten - Symphony No.38 "Prague" / Symphony No.8 "Unfinished" (Option 1) FLAC
|1||Symphony No. 8 - "Unfinished"|
|3||Finale - Presto|
|4||Symphony No. 38 KV 504 - "Prague"|
|5||Adagio - Allegro|
|6||Andante Con Moto|
- Composed By – Schubert (tracks: B1 to B3), Mozart (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Conductor – Benjamin Britten
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Kenneth Wilkinson, Peter Van Biene
- Mastered By – W
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra
- Producer [Uncredited] – Ray Minshull
- Sleeve Notes [Mozart] – Charles Cudworth
- Sleeve Notes [Schubert] – Erik Smith
Early UK version.
- Black/silver 'narrow band' labels
- Boxed Decca logo
- "MADE IN ENGLAND"
- "℗ 1972" at bottom
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides
- Front laminated
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Sleeve notes for Mozart are "© 1963, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- Sleeve notes for Schubert are "© 1964, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Made in England"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Clout & Baker Ltd."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- Recorded 30 - 31 July 1970 & 29 - 30 September 1971 at the Maltings, Snape
- Labelography code: ED4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-10981-2W UU 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-10982-2W BM 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL 10981
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL 10982
- Recorded At – The Maltings
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Clout & Baker Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited