Morgue / Carmina - Terror Vs Terror FLAC
|3||–Morgue||5 Days To Pandemonium|
|4||–Carmina||En Mon Nom|
- Artwork [Graphic Manipulation] – Fred Bouchet
- Lacquer Cut By – CED
- Legal [Under License From] – Morgue (tracks: A1, A2)
- Mastered By – Richard Franck Colinson (tracks: B1, B2)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Pierre-Emmanuel (tracks: A1, A2)
- Performer – Fred (tracks: A1, A2), Jean-Michel (tracks: A1, A2), Mathieu (tracks: A1, A2), Max (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By – Mr Sergent Garcia (tracks: A1, A2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Carmina (tracks: B1, B2)
Morgue recorded @ home September 12nd, 13rd 2003.
Mixed and mastered @ home September 20th.
All songs (c) issued under license from MORGUE 2003.
Carmina recorded and mixed at Boodoo Studio.
Mastered at Hangar 19.
Shogun catalog number is taken from matrix, Evil Biker one from label website.
Pressing plant and cutting facility/engineer are derived from matrix.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): CED-TR -10143- SHOGUN 14-A MORGUE 33
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): CED-TR -10143- SHOGUN 14-B CARMINA 33
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 10143
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Recorded At – Boodoo Studio
- Mixed At – Boodoo Studio
- Mastered At – Hangar 19