|1||–Markus Reuter With Luciano Pietrafesa||Mundo Nuevo, Part 6 (Improv "Industry", Mendoza, 22 May 2015)||8:56|
|2||–Markus Reuter With Alex Anthony Faide||Mundo Nuevo, Part 7 (Opening, Mar Del Plata, 24 May 2015)||7:00|
|3||–Markus Reuter With Fernando Kabusacki||Mundo Nuevo, Interlude 2 (Opening, Santiago, 20 May 2015)||1:26|
|4||–Markus Reuter With Alex Anthony Faide||Mundo Nuevo, Part 2 (Opening, Santiago, 20 May 2015)||4:51|
|5||–Markus Reuter With Alex Anthony Faide||Mundo Nuevo, Part 4 (Opening, Santa Rosa, 27 May 2015)||7:04|
|6||–Markus Reuter With Fernando Kabusacki||Mundo Nuevo, Interlude 1 (Opening, Santiago, 20 May 2015)||2:17|
|7||–Markus Reuter With Lilian Giubetich||Mundo Nuevo, Part 3 (Opening, Mendoza, 22 May 2015)||7:55|
|8||–Markus Reuter With Pat Mastelotto||Mundo Nuevo, Part 1 (Opening, Cordoba, 3 June 2015)||5:37|
|9||–Markus Reuter With Wayne Krantz||Mundo Nuevo, Part 5 (Opening, Buenos Aires, 29 May 2015)||6:05|
|10||–Markus Reuter With Luciano Pietrafesa||Mundo Nuevo, Part 8 (Improv, Mendoza, 22 May 2015)||7:27|
|none||Markus Reuter|| Mundo Nuevo (10xFile, FLAC, Album)||Not On Label (Markus Reuter Self-released)||none||2015|
- Cello – Lilian Giubetich (tracks: 3, 10)
- Design, Layout – Bernhard Wöstheinrich
- Drums [Hotel/Van/Plane Laptop Drumming] – Pat Mastelotto
- Electric Guitar – Alex Anthony Faide (tracks: 2, 5, 8), Fernando Kabusacki (tracks: 4, 9), Luciano Pietrafesa (tracks: 7, 10), Wayne Krantz (tracks: 6)
- Mastered By – Fabio Trentini
- Photography By [Audience Photography By] – Tony Levin
- Photography By [Cover Photography] – Erik Kost
- Photography By [Portrait] – Kai R Joachim Photography
- Post Production [Post-Production], Engineer [Restoration] – Erik Emil Eskildsen
- Producer, Mixed By – Markus Reuter
Markus Reuter's parts were recorded live in concert with Stick Men in Chile, Argentina during May and early June 2015.
Overdubbed by musician friends who were present at at least one of the performances of my recordings: As a Stick Men member, Pat was at all shows. Fernando, Wayne, and Alex were in the audience at the show in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Lilian and Luciano were our opening act at the concert in Mendoza, Argentina.
- Markus Reuter, November 2015
Produced and mixed by Markus Reuter for Unsung Productions, September and October 2015
Alex Anthony Faide's parts recorded at Turdessa Studio, Buenos Aires, Argentina, assisted by Amilcar Amarante.
Audience photography by Tony Levin (Teatro del Libertador, Cordoba, Argentina)
Markus plays Touch Guitars® AU8, touchguitars.com
Thanks to Tony Levin, Robert Frazza, Max Mazzella, Elliott Sharp, and the audiences that allowed me to play from the heart.
Special thanks to the executive producers, without which it would not have been possible to manufacture this CD pressing.
Nicholas Croft, Cedric Theys, Michael Sirofchuck, Mark Hassett, Wolfram Jaschke, Dennis Kuhn, Frank Hadlich, Benito Estrada, Gordon Van Huizen, Jan Staff, Stefan Roth, Griffith Davies, Manfred Blanz, Jaanus Damsgard, Richard Schilder, Lee Huntington, David Martyn, James Hall
- Matrix / Runout: [email protected] 30149 WWW.BEMERKENSWERT.COM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI AAHP5
- Mould SID Code: IFPI LW03
- Produced For – Unsung Productions