|2||Emily And Alice|
Engineer [Assistant] – Robert GatleyProducer [Additional Recording] – Scott FraserVocals – Elisabeth Commanday
|4||The Cusp Of Magic||10:04|
Vocals [Uncredited] – Wu Man
Vocals [Uncredited] – Wu Man
|PRO 400019||Kronos Quartet, Wu Man, Terry Riley|| Kronos Quartet, Wu Man, Terry Riley - The Cusp Of Magic (CD, Album, Promo)||Nonesuch||PRO 400019||US||2008|
|4670001547499||Kronos Quartet and Wu Man - Terry Riley|| Kronos Quartet and Wu Man - Terry Riley - The Cusp Of Magic (CD, Album)||Никитин||4670001547499||Russia||2008|
|7559-79959-8||Kronos Quartet and Wu Man - Terry Riley|| Kronos Quartet and Wu Man - Terry Riley - The Cusp Of Magic (CD, Album, Sli)||Nonesuch||7559-79959-8||UK & Europe||2008|
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Olinsky
- Cello, Toy – Jeffrey Zeigler
- Composed By – Terry Riley
- Coordinator [Editorial Coordinator] – Ronen Givony
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Eli Cane
- Cover, Cover [Booklet Back Cover] – Dean Chamberlain
- Edited By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Jeanne Velonis
- Engineer – Scott Fraser
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dann Thompson
- Ensemble – Kronos Quartet
- Executive-Producer – Robert Hurwitz
- Liner Notes – Gregory Dubinsky
- Management [Artistic Administrator For The Kronos Quartet] – Sidney Chen
- Management [Associate Director For The Kronos Quartet] – Laird Rodet
- Management [Managing Director For The Kronos Quartet] – Janet Cowperthwaite
- Mastered By – Robert Ludwig
- Mixed By – David Harrington, Judith Sherman
- Photography By [Terry Riley] – Christopher Felver
- Photography By [Toys] – Luis Delgado
- Pipa, Toy – Wu Man
- Producer – Judith Sherman
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Karina Beznicki
- Supervised By [Project Supervisor For Kronos Quartet] – Karina Beznicki
- Technician [Electronic Music Elements Enhanced By], Mixed By [Electronic Music] – David Dvorin
- Viola, Toy – Hank Dutt
- Violin, Bass Drum, Rattle [Peyote], Toy – David Harrington
- Violin, Toy – John Sherba
Composed in 2004 and dedicated to Gary Goldschneider.
The opening of track 4 was written to celebrate the union of Michael and Marina Harrison.
Written and commissioned for the Kronos Quartet and Wu Man as part of a national series of works from Meet the Composer 'Commissioning Music/USA', made possible by the National Endowment for the Arts, The Helen F. Whitaker Fund, and the Target Foundation. Major support was generously provided by The Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation, with additional funds from The Margaret E. Lyon Trust.
Kronos dedicates this recording to the memory of Hamza El Din.
Recorded August 7-12, 2006, at Skywalker Sound, Nicasio, CA
Elisabeth Commanday vocals recorded August 8, 2007, at The Plant, Sausalito, CA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering & DVD, Portland, ME.
Cover: "Yellow Road" © Dean Chamberlain
Booklet back cover: "Green Mist" © Dean Chamberlain
Photograph of Kronos Quartet and Wu Man from the opening concert of the 2007 Tongyeong International Music Festival (Main Hall, Tongyeong Arts Center, Korea, March 23, 2007) © TIMF Foundation
℗ & © 2008 Nonesuch Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Packaged in a standard-sized, clear-tray jewel case in an O-card sleeve, and including a photo-illustrated 16-page booklet with notes, credits, and release information.
- Recorded At – Skywalker Sound
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering & DVD
- Published By – Ancient Word Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.