K P G - Dire Consequences FLAC
- Album: Dire Consequences
- Etikett: Chemical Imbalance.
- Katalog #: CH.IMB.096
- FLAC: 1736 mb
- Freigegeben: 08 Mar 2019
- Land: Australia
- Stil: Noise, Industrial, Glitch, Drone, Experimental, Abstract, Harsh Noise Wall, Dark Ambient, Sound Art, Power Electronics, Dungeon Synth, Darkwave
- Bewertung: 4.0/5
- Abstimmungen: 643
- Kategorie: Elektronische / Audio-Dateien
|1||02.06.18 [Live @ Collapse Warehouse, Alexandria. NSW]||19:56|
|2||04.04.18 [Live @ Sound's Unsound, the Hideaway Bar, Enmore. NSW]||22:00|
- Mastered By – Nicolas Kggh (tracks: A1)
- Music By – Ken Geiger (tracks: A1, B1)
- Recorded By – Matthew Syres (tracks: A1)
- Recorded By, Mastered By – Steve Spectre (tracks: B1)
Limited edition Australian tour tape - 25x grey C45s only.. with type-written text on extra-glossy white labels on the A side, stored in clear hard plastic norelco cases. Digital download card included.
Cassette info/text can be read on Jcard.. glued to the flipside of the front cover [1 panel handcut & folded, thick textured black cardstock inlay; supplied photo from artist printed to glossy paper & used for the cover, individually glued; as well as the act's name/& title of release glued to the spine section; chem imbal embossed lettering on the backflap].
-The text/info included;
" K•P•G - 'Dire Consequences' / Live in OZ, 2018 / C45 Tour tape.
Side A / "04.04.18"
-Recorded by Matthew Syres @ the Hideaway Bar’s Sounds Unsound in Enmore, NSW. Mastered by Nicolas Kggh.
Side B / "02.06.18"
-Recorded & Mastered by Steve Spectre @ Collapse Warehouse in Alexandria, NSW.
Special thanks to the following people;
chemical imbalance., Mark Blumenthal, Mark Hall, Hirofumi Uchino, Sebastian Grayson, the Make It Up Club, Peter ‘n Liz, Frame 313 & everyone else who ever gave a fuck about K•P•G while I was over in Australia. I think about the land down under everyday. This recording is for you.