Herb Alpert - Fandango FLAC
Written-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
Arranged By, Written-By, Keyboards – Eduardo MagallanesHorns [Horn Section] – Carlos Macias, Guillermo Espinosa
Written-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
|4||Coco Loco (La Guajira)|
Arranged By – Bill CuomoWritten-By – Diego Verdaguer
|5||Quiereme Tal Como Soy (Love Me The Way I Am)|
Arranged By – Michel Colombier, Rafael Perez-BotijaLead Vocals – Herb AlpertWritten-By – Rafael Perez-Botija
Arranged By – Bill CuomoBacking Vocals – José QuintanaWritten-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
Backing Vocals – Darlene Kolden-Hoven, Herb Alpert, Marie Cain, Mary HylanSynthesizer – Greg MathiesonWritten-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
|8||Latin Medley (Frenesi, Bahia, Moliendo Cafe, Porompompero)|
Backing Vocals – Darlene Kolden-Hoven, Marie Cain, Mary HylanKeyboards – Juan Carlos CalderonMarimba – Julius WechterWritten By – Dominguez-Barroso-Manzo-Ochiata
|9||Push And Pull|
Arranged By – Michel ColombierMarimba – Julius WechterWritten-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
Arranged By – Eduardo MagallanesVocoder – Herb AlpertWritten-By – Juan Carlos Calderon
Arranged By – Herb Alpert, José QuintanaDrums – Ralph HumphreyKeyboards, Synthesizer – Greg MathiesonPercussion – Laudir DeOliveraWritten-By – Erasmas Carlos, Roberto Carlos
- Arranged By – Juan Carlos Calderon (tracks: A1, B1, B4, B6)
- Art Direction – Ayeroff & Beeson
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A1, B4 to B6), "Ready" Freddy Washington (tracks: A3, A5, B1), Victor Ruiz Pazos (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3)
- Cover [Design] – Elizabeth Paul
- Drums – Carlos Vega (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
- Engineer – Howard Lee Wolen
- Engineer [Additional] – Bryan Stott, Don Hahn, John Beverly Jones, Steve Katz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Benny Faccone
- Guitar – Abraham Laboriel (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B5, B6), Carlos Rios (tracks: A3, B1, B4, B6), Miguel Peña (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B3), Tim May (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B6)
- Harp – Gayle Levant (tracks: A3, A5, B3)
- Keyboards – Bill Cuomo (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4), Michel Colombier (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1, B3, B5, B6)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Paulinho DaCosta (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B2, B4, B6)
- Photography By – Richard Avedon
- Producer – Herb Alpert, José Quintana
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Lisa Marie
- Remix – Bryan Stott
- Strings – Gary Gertzweig's String Section
- Synthesizer – Bill Cuomo (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B4, B6), Michel Colombier (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B5)
- Trumpet [All Trumpets Played By] – Herb Alpert
© 1982 A&M Records, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1982 A&M Records, Inc.
Recorded at CBS Recording Studios, Mexico City, A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed in Studio "A" at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Additional recording at Studio Sound Recorders, North Hollywood, CA.
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
A = Side 1; B = Side 2
"Twenty years have passed since I saw my first bullfight, the memories of that magical afternoon in Tijuana, Mexico, left me with an everlasting need to say thank you to the late, great matador (Rejoneador) Carlos Arruza and all my latin friends, who in one way or another, have influenced my music. This album is for you." Herb Alpert
Thanks to Abraham Laboriel for introducing me to a wonderful new friend and fabulous producer, José Quintana.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7502-13731-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): (SP-03731-A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): (SP-03731-B)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, Mexico City
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Studios